Terms and Conditions of Admission
The number of admitted students
Before the start of the admission procedures (and taking into account the dates for the results of the General Certificate of Secondary Education and its equivalent), the Academy’s Scientific Council, after taking the opinion of the Faculty Board, determines the number of admitted students each year in the main headquarters and branches and the minimum total score of the General Certificate of Secondary Education and its equivalent.
Deadlines for Admission
The student is admitted to the Faculty of Administrative Sciences based on an application submitted before the start of the study and on the dates determined by the Academy’s Scientific Council. Applications submitted after the date may be considered, provided that the student enrolls in the next term.
Admission applications and required documents
Applications for admission of students to the Faculty of Administrative Sciences shall be submitted to Student Affairs and the following documents shall be attached to them, endorsed according to the applicable rules:
- Transcript of the student's grades in the General Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- A copy or an official extract of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the ID card.
- Medical examination by the Academy.
- 6 personal photos.
- Any other requirements specified by the Academy's admission policy.
It is stipulated that the student should not have been previously dismissed for disciplinary reasons from another college or scientific institute.
Applications are accepted from students who have obtained the minimum admission set by the Academy’s Scientific Council after taking the opinion of the College Council. Admission is for those who pass English placement test, skills test and interviews held by the Faculty or any other assessment ways set by Academy’s Scientific Council, after taking the opinion of the Faculty Board according to the order of the successful students in the aforementioned tests and on the basis of the passing score in the General Certificate of Secondary School.
The English language test is separated from the skills test, provided that the passing score in the English language for the Arabic section is 50% and the English language section is 70%. In the event that the student does not obtain the required percentage for the English Language Stream, the student shall study an additional English language course within the compulsory courses in the first year.
Transfer policy from outside the academy and between its branches
The Academy Council sets the transfer policy of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences from outside the Academy and between its branches, after taking the opinion of the faculty Board and taking into account the rules and norms in force in this regard and the nature of study in the Academy, including the following:
- The student must be successful in his/her faculty if it is equivalent to the faculty of Administrative Sciences, provided that his/her total score in the General Certificate of Secondary School or its equivalent is not less than the minimum total set by the Academy Board during the year of holding the General Certificate of Secondary School or its equivalent.
- As for students transferred from faculties that are not equivalent to the Faculty, it is required to obtain a high score in the General Certificate of Secondary School that qualifies them for admission to the Faculty of Administrative Sciences in the year of holding the General Certificate of Secondary School.
In all cases, the student must not have stopped studying before transferring to the Faculty.
Admission Steps of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences (The Application Process)
- Submitted papers (a copy of the General Certificate of Secondary Education - birth certificate - 6 personal photos) are reviewed on their originals.
- A supply order of the envelope price is issued by the audit department.
- Payment of the envelope and examination fees at the treasury.
- All data are written by the student..
- Handing over the file to the Registration Committee.
- The student gets the file number (the student number in the admission tests).
- The place and date of the test will be determined after submitting the student's file (the test place and date will be determined after the student submits the file).
Note: Envelope and exam fees are not refundable.